The impact of Covid-19 on global travel distribution – February 2021News Research 11 March 2021
the findings from our third Global Travel Distribution COVID-19 IMPACT Survey
We have just released the findings from our third Global Travel Distribution COVID-19 IMPACT Survey.
The survey’s results provide crucial, up to date insights tracking distribution partners’ progress against the impact of COVID-19, and the data aids in better understanding their evolving role in the industry.
The following are key findings from the survey of 1,292 travel executives (including agency owners, independent agents and tour operators) conducted from late January to February 2021 across five continents and 20 countries.
In this study, will find an analysis of the answers obtained that will help you to have a more up-to-date picture, among them:
– the choice of destination and the top clients’ considerations
– the communication channels and the activities on which travel executives are focussing
– the key points for the travel recovery
– the safety measures and the support required from the key players of the tourism industry
– what has been done to meet customer needs
To download the results of the study, please fill in the form.