A few weeks after the reopening of travel in Italy and among European Union, we have updated the data from the study ”The impact of Covid-19 on travel distribution – Chapter 2” to take stock of the situation in our market.
More than 90 tour operators and travel agents participated in the second survey, which ended on July 2nd, 2020.
In this study, you will find the latest that have been collected:
- how the reorganization of the industry is going on in terms of workforce and business model
- the activities to which tourism experts are focusing on
- the expected time frame for the recovery of tourism demand
- the activities and support requested from destinations
- how professionals plan to meet the new needs of consumers
- how the role of distribution is seen in the future
To download the results of the study, please fill in the form.