Consumer engagement & events
AIGO has developed new models for assessing the emotional involvement of the consumer, in order to establish and develop relationships with the brands and products of our clients.
One of the great revolutions of the internet is the return of the consumer’s central role in communications. From a mere recipient of the advertising message, the consumer has once again become an important source of information that companies need to involve. This change of perspective has radically transformed the way in which brands and products need to be communicated, intensifying the need to establish a dialogue with the consumer.
After establishing contact, we analyse the content of exchanges and conversations in order to direct communications, keep them interesting and engaging, and stimulate natural viral marketing processes. Online consumer engagement offers effective tools that can build a support structure for all communication activities with the consumer. These efforts need suitable messages to be conveyed in every place and channel of interest.
- Definition of communication strategies
- Development of integrated B2B and B2C communications campaigns
- Creativity and production
- Design, promotion and management of special events
- Participation of journalists, celebrities and opinion leaders
- Media partnership
- Development of websites, blogs and social profiles